Who we are?
Contact details with Data Protection Officer (Response person for GDPR):
Your personal data that we process are:
Personal data category:
- Passport details
We declare that the personal data we collect will only be used for the following purposes:
- to conduct an initial screening of passengers before opening the right to enter the United States. The online form replaces the onboard paper and customs entry requirements for all passport holders of visa waiver countries.
- direct marketing
The basis that entitles us to process your data is:
- Agreement – The T&C for using the site constitute a legal contract
- Customer consent – when ticking / agreeing with the terms and conditions
- Legal basis
The following organizations / individuals will receive your personal data:
- Personal data is not disclosed outside of the organization, unless the client consents to be put in touch with a provider or an event service
By agreeing to accept this Privacy Notice, you authorize us to process your personal information only for the purposes we specify.
In cases where we want consensus on special (sensitive) personal data, we will always be motivated why and how this information will be used. You can withdraw your consent at any time
Data storage period:
“The site” will store your personal data no more than 5 years.
Your rights as a data subject are as follows:
At any time while we store or process your personal data, you have the following rights:
- you have the right to request a copy of your personal data to “the site”and the right of access at any time to your personal data;
- you have the right to request your personal data in a form convenient to transfer to another personal data administrator from “the site”or to ask us to do so without being hindered by ourselves;
- you have the right to ask “the site” to correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data as well as the data that is not up to date;
- you have the right to request from to “the site” that your personal data be deleted without undue delay in any of the following circumstances:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected;
- when you have withdrawn your consent;
- when you have objected to the processing,
- when processing is unlawful;
- where personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to us as a data controller;
- when personal data have been gathered in connection with the provision of information society services.
We may refuse to delete your personal information for the following reasons:
- in the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation on our part or to carry out a task in the public interest,
- in the exercise of the official powers granted to us (in case you are a body of authority);
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, in so far as deletion is likely to render impossible or seriously obstructing the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
You have the right to request from “the site” to restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case the data will only be stored but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will be explicit only in writing, and we are obliged to motivate it for the legitimate reason;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to the administrator;
- You have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing (unsolicited advertising messages);
- You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
- You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling;
- If we need to use your personal data for a new purpose not covered by this data protection statement, we will provide you with a new data protection skill and when and where necessary we will require your prior consent for the new processing.
All the above requests will be forwarded if there is a third party (recipients, including outside the EU and international organizations) in the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to complaint to the supervisory authority
In case you wish to file a complaint about the processing of your personal data through “the site” (recipients, including outside the EU and international organizations), you can do so by contacting “the site”or directly of the Data Protection Officer (the contact details listed above).
You can read more about how and why we use your data here: https://canada-eta.ca
The Barns, Stretton Rd, Stretton WA4 4NP
0161 509 6330