Canada Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) Application
Travelling to Canada Made Easier & Simpler
Hello and welcome to Canada eTA – we are an online service agency assisting our clients in obtaining the eTA. As of 15th March 2016, all citizens, regardless of which country they are from, even residents of the United States, are required to obtain an eTA for Canada in order to enter Canada without a visa. The visit can be for either business or travel purposes, but it is mandatory to have Electronic Travel Authorization.
This is where we come in to assist you in successfully obtaining the eTA for Canada.
After applying and obtaining an eTA, you still need to comply with the following:
- Determined by the length of your trip, you must have sufficient funds for your stay.
- You must be travelling to Canada via air travel and must be a permanent resident (with a Green Card) of the United States or are from a country that is exempt from a visa.
Following are the benefits when you choose our services:
- Helping you in preparing your eTA application
- A direct customer-to-agent communication to avoid any mistakes
- Professional agents at your disposal for application preparation
- Online chat support throughout the application process
- If there are any regulatory changes you will be notified immediately via email
- In case of emergency you can get in touch with us 24/7
- In the rare case when the eTA is refused, we schedule an appointment at the nearest Canadian Visa processing center
The list below shows the names of the countries that require an eTA in order to enter Canada
Andorra, Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, British citizens, British overseas territory citizens 1, 2, Brunei, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Permanent Residents of the United States.
- A British citizen who is overseas but is allowed to be re-admissible to the UK
- The British overseas territories include: Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn Island, Saint Helena, Turks and Caicos Islands. Anyone who is born in any of these territories or has attained their nationality due to registration, naturalization or descent is classified as a British overseas territory citizen.
Canada eTA provides its services to anyone who is eligible to travel to Canada through our online travel authorization agency. We help our customers in attaining eTA documents so they fulfill all the documentation requirements. In case of visa refusal, we offer a 100% refund. With us, our customers receive extensive PDF documentation, 24/7 support and real-time validation of data. To quicken things up, we offer 5 minutes eTA approvals with our rush service. Travel tips to Canada are offered for free to make your visit all the more enjoyable.
We offer our services in your chosen language. Please note that we are a private agency and are not affiliated with Citizenship Canada, the Government of Canada, Immigration Canada, or any other department or agency of the Canadian Government. We operate a commercial website that assists our customers in attaining the documents of electronic travel authorization for when travelling to Canada.